- The renter must be a Bel Aire resident.
- Renters are responsible for any damage to the facility and/or contents of fixtures.
- The room must be left in a neat, clean and orderly condition. Only two trash bags can be placed in the City trash carts. All other trash must be taken with the renter.
- Renters understand that nothing shall be attached to the walls, ceiling, or any of the fixtures.
- City Hall is a drug, alcohol, and smoke free facility.
- It is understood that the City of Bel Aire is in no way responsible for any personal injuries, property damages or other liabilities that may be incurred during use of their facility. Renters agree to release indemnity and to hold the City of Bel Aire harmless of any such damages. Video surveillance is in use on premises.
- The stage and court room furniture may not be used by the renter for any reason.
- Pick up keys for the room the day of or day before during City Hall business hours. Keys can be dropped off after event in water payment drop off box located in north City Hall parking lot.
- The community room cannot be rented later than 10 p.m. including time for clean-up.
Please include set up time.
Rental Fee - $40 per hour
Deposit - $150
Rental Fee and deposit must be received in full before the room will be reserved for your event on the calendar.
After inspection of the room, the deposit will be mailed to the renter within 30 days.
***Please call or come by to make your payment. Payment must be received before the date requested can be reserved.
By electronically signing and submitting this form the renter hereby agrees to the rental policies set forth. Failure to comply with any of these conditions set forth in this agreement, may result in all or partial loss of deposit and will lose the privilege of renting this meeting facility in the future.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field