Bel Aire has the space you need to expand your business or start a new one. Bel Aire is a distinctive urban community located in the northeastern corner of the Greater Wichita Metropolitan Area. Bel Aire is conveniently located south of US 254, east of I-135 and north of K-96.
Bel Aire's geographical advantage offers tremendous benefits to businesses. Convenient access to major roadways, direct rail access and nearby air service offers simple solutions to transportation challenges. With major streets running through Bel Aire, over 40,000 potential customers travel through the city daily.
The Wichita metropolitan area is one of the best places in which to locate a business. The area's strong and resilient economy has been widely recognized. The City of Bel Aire is one of the fastest growing areas in the Wichita metropolitan area. Bel Aire is a premier location for growth for both regional and national businesses.
Notable distinctions include:
- Forbes Magazine ranked the Wichita metropolitan area as the 2nd best city in the nation for jobs in 2008.
- The Veros Reality Solutions Study identified the Wichita metropolitan area as the strongest real estate market in the nation for 2008.
- The 2007 Worldwide Employee Relocation Council and Primacy Relocation report, ranked the Wichita metropolitan area as one of the top two places to relocate a family.
- Bizjournals.com ranked the Wichita Metro area as the 2nd most affordable places to own a home nationally, reporting that the average mortgage payment was $400 below the national average.
- In 2006, Money Magazine placed the Wichita Metro Area in the top 10 smartest places to live.
- In 2009, Newsmax Magazine named Wichita and the surrounding area the Most Uniquely American City in America.